Aquatic Zoo construction continues
A concrete worker smooths over one of the retaining walls on the competition pool at the Aquatic Zoo, while co-workers work on the flooring. Work is continuing on the lazy river, which winds around the complex, and concrete has been poured for the concession stand. Parks & Recreation Department Facilities Director George Bryant said construction is slightly above 50 percent complete and the schedule for the opening has not been finalized.Continued ...
- Drug sweep nets 13 arrests
- Welchel speaks at Healthy Woman anniversary
- Foster Grandparents hard at work
- Aquatic Zoo construction continues
Mother, daughters arrested in burglaries
MT. VERNON — Police may have cleared a number of burglaries with the arrest of three Mt. Vernon women who are blood relatives. About a week ago, city police arrested 23-year-old Whitney Payne after she allegedly tried to pawn items with a $500 to $1Continued ...
- School board member resigns from position
- NFL, Xbox enhancing interactive television viewing
- No Headline Provided
- Mother, daughters arrested in burglaries
Palmer advances at track state Mt. Vernon's Aaliyah Palmer will compete in two events at today's 2A girls track and field state final. Palmer qualified from Friday's preliminary round in the shot put and discus. Palmer threw the shot put 39 feet, 11Continued ...
- Area teams contend for titles
- Rams qualify for state in 5 events
- Sports briefs
- Sports briefs
VIDEO: How robots will shape the future
Robots could revolutionize everything from learning to fitness. Tech reporter Rich DeMuro shows how companies are using robots to shape the future.Continued ...
- VIDEO: Space station astronaut makes music video
- 'Ghost ship' offered to highest bidder
- Google shuts down SMS search, angers people who had forgotten it existed
- VIDEO: How robots will shape the future