Kohl's associates go green at Amy Center
MT. VERNON — A group of volunteers from the Mt. Vernon Kohl's store rolled up their sleeves and donned gloves at The Amy Center on Thursday as part of the company's fourth annual National Go Green event in celebration of National Volunteer Week and Earth Day.Continued ...
- Young Athletes show skills at Franklin
- Earth Day celebrated at Brehm
- Entering the Neighborhood of Make Believe
- Kohl's associates go green at Amy Center
School board puts budget on display
The Mt. Vernon Township Board of Education Monday voted to place the district's tentative amended budget for 2013 on public display for 30 days.Continued ...
- Former armory hosts flea market
- ROE to merge with three counties
- Game day cancelled
- School board puts budget on display
Paul S. Lynch, 91, of Bonnie, died 1:27 a.m. Wednesday, May 15, 2013, at Crossroads Community Hospital in Mt. Vernon. He was born Wednesday, Nov. 30, 1921, in Bonnie, the son of Duke and Gertrude (Johnston) Lynch. He married Dorothy Reid on Nov. 23,Continued ...
- Paul Lynch
- Kay Williamson
- Mary Street
- Jerry Morris
- Paul Lynch
Rams track opens postseason at Salem
MT. VERNON - The Rams track team begins its postseason today. Mt. Vernon travels to Salem for the sectional meet. The Rams will compete against 18 other schools for spots at the state final. The top two finishers in each event will advance to state aContinued ...
- Lady Rams fall to Annies
- Heat rally past Bulls to advance
- Rams tennis rolls past Benton
- Rams track opens postseason at Salem
Do school bus drivers undergo background checks?
Castro was a school bus driver from 1991 to 2012, during which time he was accused of domestic violence. Do they perform background checks on school bus drivers?Continued ...
- The connection between breakfast and academic achievement
- Slate: New "Facebook phone" is now selling for 99 cents
- Tesla talking with Google about 'autopilot' systems for cars
- Do school bus drivers undergo background checks?