MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Christina A. Shelby, 31, of the 1600 block of Logan Street, was arrested at 11:23 a.m. Monday on a charge of driving while license suspended/revoked.
- Dominique M. Robinson, 17, of the 100 block of Castleton Avenue, was arrested at 7:33 p.m. Monday on a charge of theft over $500.
- An officer requested transport care at 11 a.m. Monday for a Mt. Vernon Township High School student who was involved in an alleged battery.
- A man reported at 11:22 p.m. Monday that someone took a trampoline and enclosure from his backyard in the 100 block of Burns Avenue some time in the past 24 hours of the report.
- Two people were transported to the hospital following a two-vehicle accident at 4:20 p.m. Monday at the intersection of 34th Street and Broadway. No other details were immediately available.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- Roosevelt Badger, 47, of the 800 block of South 10th Street, was arrested at 3:49 p.m. Monday on a warrant for failure to appear.