Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Joyce L. Barnes, 31, Centralia, was arrested at 12:39 p.m. Friday on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Chrissy E. Morgan, 39, Centralia, was arrested at 1:37 p.m. Friday for driving without a license.
- Kaelin S. Karnes, 23, of the 600 block of South 23rd Street, was arrested at 8:08 p.m. Friday on charges of driving while license suspended, and resisting arrest.
- Alex K. McLaughlin, 20, of the 700 block of Salem Road, was arrested at 8:10 p.m. Friday on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Charles M. Ritchey, 50, of the 1000 block of North Seventh Street, was arrested at 2:49 a.m. Saturday on charges of aggravated DUI, driving while license suspended and possession of cannabis.
- Terry M. Turner, 31, Belleville, was arrested at 3:08 a.m. Saturday on a charge of driving without a license.
- Blaze J. Burwell, 19, of the 14000 block of North County Farm Lane, was arrested at 3:39 a.m. Saturday on a charge of driving under the influence.
- Courtney M. Brickett, 39, Matthews, Ga., was arrested at 7:04 p.m. Saturday on a charge of retail theft.
- Danny D. Pigg, 29, of the 300 block of South Second Street, was arrested at 11:21 p.m. Saturday on charges of disorderly conduct and possession of drug equipment.
- Jimmy W. Pigg, 30, of the 300 block of South Second Street, was arrested at 11:32 p.m. Saturday on a charge of disorderly conduct.
- Arthur Highfill, 41, of the 1500 block of Shawnee Road, was arrested at 11:04 p.m. Saturday on a charge of disorderly conduct.
- Marva Eggleston, 55, of the 1000 block of South Seventh Street, was arrested at 11:57 p.m. Saturday on a charge of criminal trespass to land.
- John R. Locey, 30, Wayne City, was arrested at 12:11 a.m. Sunday on charges of driving under the influence and endangering the life of a child.
- LaShawn Golliday, 40, of the 1700 block of Conger Avenue, was arrested at 2:45 a.m. Sunday on a charge of making a false report of an offense.
- Rosaline F. Hodge, 36, of the 800 block of South 19th Street, was arrested at 9:52 a.m. Sunday on a charge of driving without a license.
- A property owner in the 1000 block of Jones Street told police at 6:14 p.m. Saturday that someone had busted out a window to a vehicle parked in the driveway.
- Police were called to the report of a fight at a business in the 1600 block of Shawnee Avenue at 8:49 p.m. Saturday. Three people were taken into custody for various violations.
- Officers were called to a business in the 2400 block of Broadway after patrons caused a disturbance. The business was shut down earlier than its posted closing time, according to police logs.
- A female reported at 1:18 a.m. Sunday that she had been the victim of alleged battery in the 200 block of South 15th Street.
- A woman reported at 7:03 p.m. Friday that her purse had been stolen from a business in the 100 block of Potomac Boulevard.
- A woman told police at 10:24 a.m. Saturday that her laptop was stolen from a residence in the 3400 block of Veterans Memorial Drive.
- Loss prevention personnel at Walmart told police at 5:55 p.m. Saturday that an adult female was in custody for shoplifting.
- A woman reported the theft of $50 from her person while shopping in the 4100 block of Broadway about 7:45 p.m. Saturday.
- A woman reported the theft of a cell phone from her residence in the 1000 block of South 13th Street sometime before 10 a.m. Sunday.
- The owner of a trucking company reported at 5:38 p.m. Saturday a trailer that had been left at the business in the 600 block of South 45th Street by one of its drivers had been stolen. The trailer had a load of copper cable, police logs state.
- Three female juveniles were questioned following an alleged shoplifting incident about 6:20 p.m. Sunday at a business in the 700 block of South 10th Street. One of the juveniles was arrested for retail theft, police logs state.
- A motorist reported that a leased car had been damaged while she was parked at a business in the 600 block of South 42nd Street.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- Alvin G. Chelf, 42, Bonnie, was arrested at 3:19 a.m. Saturday on charges of possession of meth, possession of drug paraphernalia, and obstruction of justice.
- Emmanuel F. Williams, 39, of the 300 block of South Fourth Street, was arrested at 7:08 p.m. Sunday on a charge of violation of bail bond.
- Thomas G. Coleman, 23, Texico, was arrested at 8:08 p.m. Sunday on charges of driving with an expired license and operation of an uninsured vehicle.
- Officers were requested to a business in the 10700 block of Wells Bypass after the owners discovered that several checks had been stolen.