MT. VERNON —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Tan P. Le, 29, of the 800 block of North Seventh Street, was arrested at 11:03 a.m. Tuesday on a charge of driving while license suspended.
- Marty Brumley, 41, of the 1100 block of Oakland Avenue, was arrested at 10 p.m. Tuesday in charges of false alarm to 911 and resisting arrest.
- Dwayne Moore, 21, of the 1100 block of South 23rd Street, was arrested at 12:19 a.m. Wednesday on charges of aggravated robbery, home invasion and intimidation.
- Otto Franklin, 63, Chicago, was arrested at 1:15 a.m. Wednesday on a charge of driving while license suspended.
- Melissa Coffee, 27, of the 800 block of South 19th Street, was arrested at 2:11 a.m. Wednesday on a charge of theft of labor services.
- A female told police at 7:44 a.m. Tuesday that someone tried to get in her front window overnight at a residence in the 1000 block of South 22nd Street.
- A man reported at 12:07 p.m. Tuesday that all four tires were missing from his vehicle that was parked in the 600 block of South 22nd Street.
- A man told police at 2:19 p.m. Tuesday that he was a victim of alleged credit card fraud.
- A woman reported at 4:10 p.m. Tuesday that a man came to her residence in the 1500 block of South Ninth Street and stole her cell phone.
- Two men allegedly pumped gas at a service station in the 500 block of South 10th Street and fled on foot.
- An employee of United Taxi requested an officer at 1:21 a.m. Wednesday after a female refused to pay for her fare.
- An employee of McDermott’s Towing Service reported at 12:14 p.m. Tuesday that a vehicle struck one of the company’s vehicle. One citation was issued.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- Donald Summersville Jr., 52, of the 700 block of South 19th Street, was arrested at 4:07 p.m. Tuesday on a warrant charging failure to appear.
- Anthony Howard, 47, of the 500 block of South 22nd Street, was arrested at 7:27 p.m. Tuesday on a warrant charging failure to appear.
A two-vehicle accident involving entrapment occurred at 8:28 a.m. Wednesday at the intersection of North Abbott Lane and East Straza Road in Belle Rive. Authorities said Shannon Loman of Bonnie was ticketed for failure to yield. She struck a vehicle occupied by William and Phyllis Wilson of Belle Rive. Jefferson Fire Protection District and Belle Rive Fire Department responded and completed extrication at 9:10 a.m., reports state. The Wilsons were transported to Good Samaritan Regional Health Center for treatment of injuries.