MT. VERNON —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- James Phyfiher, 31, of the 2600 block of Colonial, was arrested at 11:38 a.m. Wednesday on a charge of driving while license suspended. He posted bnd and was released.
- Misty Corrie, 35, of the 300 block of Harrison Street, was arrested at 7:24 p.m. Wednesday on two counts of battery and criminal damage to property. She posted bond and was released.
- Shannon Hill, 29, of the 600 block of South 19th Street, was arrested at 8:23 p.m. Wednesday on a charge of violation of bail bond. Bail was set at $3,000.
- Earl Morlan, 50, Ina, was arrested at 1:33 a.m. Thursday on charges of unlawful use of blackjack/knife and resisting/obstructing an officer. Bail was set at $2,000.
- A male caller told police at 1:26 p.m. Wednesday that items had been stolen from his residence in the 1000 block of South 20th Street.
- An officer reported at 11:40 a.m. Wednesday that his squad car had been rear-ended. No other information was provided.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- Jeffrey Newcomb, 41, Ewing, was arrested at 1:02 p.m. Wednesday on a charge of violation of bail bond. He was being held under $5,000 bail.
- Kristina Bluma, 50, Topeka, Kans., was arrested at 4:22 p.m. Wednesday on an out of state warrant.
- Sean Dills, 30, Oakridge, Tenn., was arrested at 4:42 p.m. Wednesday on an out of state warrant.