Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Jennifer Y. Hernandez, 29, of the 800 block of South 22nd Street, was arrested at 1 p.m. Thursday on a Jefferson County warrant for failure to appear.
- Allison J. Hedgpeth, 34, St. Louis, was arrested at 1:45 p.m. Thursday on a charge of retail theft.
- A woman told police at 4:40 p.m. Thursday that someone threw a rock and broke a window at her residence in the 700 block of South 22nd Street.
- An employee of a business in the 500 block of Jordan Street requested an officer at 2:52 p.m. Thursday to make a theft report.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- Jacqueline Withrow, 31, Bluford, was arrested at 8:50 a.m. Thursday on a charge of driving while license suspended.
- Charles E. Johnston, 46, Bluford, was arrested at 7:07 p.m. Thursday on a Union County warrant for failure to appear.