MT. VERNON —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Marcello F. Bartolotta, 40, of the 1800 block of 'Forest Avenue was arrested at 9:06 p.m. Wednesday on a charge of driving with no insurance.
- Gilbert O. Dixon, 26, Bluford, was arrested at 12:08 a.m. Thursday on a charge of resisting/obstructing an officer.
- Douglas A. Martin, 23, of the 13000 block of North Dartmouth Lane, was arrested at 12:56 a.m. Thursday on a charge of driving under the influence.
Jefferson County Sheriff's Office
- Wade A. Wyciskalla, 17, Akin, was arrested at 5:12 p.m. Wednesday on a charge of criminal damage to property.
- Employees of Good Samaritan Hospital reported at 7:19 p.m. Wednesday they were treating a male subject who alleged he was the victim of a battery in Dix earlier in the evening.
- Jefferson Fire Protection District was called at 3:57 p.m. Wednesday to the report of a fire in the welding shop at the ATC Building at Rend Lake College. Officials reported smoke showing upon their arrival. The fire was reportedly under control at 4:17 p.m.
Illinois State Police
- Kelly J. Patrick, 50, Texico, was arrested at 8:06 a.m. Wednesday on an unspecified Marion County warrant.