MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Zachary Youngblood, 19, of the 600 block of Salem Road, was arrested at 2:47 a.m. Saturday on a charge of resisting a police officer.
- Brian L. Griffin, 29, of the 1100 block of Gaskins Avenue, was arrested at 2:47 a.m. Saturday on a charge of aggravated domestic battery. Bond was set at $25,000.
- Shalandrea J. Parks, 27, of the 1100 block of South 24th Street, was arrested at 4:45 a.m. Sunday on a charge of criminal trespassing to land. Bond was set at $1,000 and Parks was released.
- Alana L. Jones, 28, of the 2000 block of East Spruce Street, Springfield, was arrested at 6:05 a.m. Sunday on a charge of aggravated domestic battery and for manufacturing and delivering between 2.5 grams and 10 grams of cannabis. Bond was set at $25,000.
- David Ray Rodriguez, 19, of the 1500 block of Shawnee Street, was arrested at 12:19 p.m. Sunday on a charge of criminal damage to property. Bond was set at $7,000 and he was released.
- Delondria M. Young, 24, of the 1200 block of Welkins Street, was arrested at 8:30 p.m. Sunday on a charge of driving on a suspended license. Bond was set at $1,500 and Young was released.
- Michael T. Brumley, 42, of the 1000 block of South 25th Street, was arrested at 8:30 p.m. Sunday on a charge of driving on a suspended license and on a Wayne County warrant for violating bail. Bond was set at $1,500 for each alleged offense and he was released.
- Christopher William Cobb, 20, of the 400 block of Perkins Avenue, was arrested at 10:16 p.m. Sunday on a charge of criminal trespassing to state land. Bond was set at $1,000.
- A man reportedly broke into a garage Sunday around 6:03 a.m. and was found sleeping on a couch inside, according to police reports. The man later left the scene shortly after police had been dispatched.
- A man filed a complaint with police at 8:56 a.m. Sunday that another man who “tried to shoot him a few nights ago” was knocking on the front door of his residence in the 1200 block of South 15th Street. The resident told police he was hiding with his children inside the home, but later reported that the subject in question returned to his vehicle, described as a white Ford F-150, and left the scene.
- A 12-year-old boy was bitten by a dog Sunday shortly after 6 p.m. as he and his mother were on a walk in the 300 block of Castleton Avenue, the woman told police. The boy lost a small amount of blood.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Eric Don McMahon, 22, of the 18900 block of East Liberty Road in Opdyke, was arrested at 5:50 a.m. Saturday on a charge of driving under the influence. Bond was set at $3,000 and he was released.
- Darnell Antwuan Maxey, 19, of the 1700 block of South 12th Street, was arrested at 4:39 p.m. Saturday on a charge of aggravated discharge of a firearm. Bond was set at $100,000.
- Horacio Aguayo, 29, of the 5100 block of East Houston Road, Woodlawn, was arrested at 12:19 a.m. Sunday on a charge of aggravated battery in a public place. Bond was set at $20,000.
- Kyle Dalvaz Gant, 22, of the 700 block of South 18th Street, was arrested on a charge of driving on a suspended license. Bond was set at $1,500 and he was released.
- An employee at Corts Mobile Home reported that a truck pulled onto property in the 16600 block of Ill. Highway 37 and illegally dumped trash on Sunday at around 6:58 p.m.
- Glass to the front door of the Antioch Christian Church in Texico, 13088 E. Dix-Texico Rd., was reported broken out at 9:33 a.m. Sunday.
- The Jefferson County Fire Protection District responded to a house fire in the 17700 block of East Fairfield Road around 2 a.m. Sunday and remained on the scene for about five hours. According to a police report, no one was inside the two-story house at the time.
- Prescription drugs were reported taken at 7:43 a.m. Monday in the 100 block of West South Avenue in Bluford.
- A man told police that someone stole about 250 gallons of gasoline from his semi tractor-trailer at 8:43 a.m. Monday on Bellview Road.
- A caller to police reported that an air-conditioner was stolen from one of his properties in 9400 block of Panzier Lane at 4:52 p.m. Sunday.