MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- Jonathan A. Stuckey, 32, of the 700 block of South 15th Street, was arrested Sunday at 11:53 a.m. on a charge of driving with a suspended or revoked license. Bond was set at $1,500 and Stuckey was released.
- Betty J. Snyder, 64, of the 500 block of Fairfield Road, was arrested Saturday at 2:45 a.m. on a charge of driving under the influence of alcohol. Bond was set at $1,000 and Snyder was released.
- Harry L. Schulte, 43, of the 2100 block of Logan Street, was arrested Saturday at 7:52 a.m. on a charge of domestic battery/physical contact. Bond was set at $3,000.
- Anita S. Bailey, 44, of the 1400 block of Jones Street, was arrested Saturday at 8:42 p.m. on a charge of retail theft. Bond was set at $7,500.
- Sierra R. Russnak, 20, of the 200 block of Castleton Avenue, was arrested Sunday at 1:36 a.m. on charges of possession of drug equipment and retail theft. Bond was set at $1,000 and Russnak was released.
- David R. Rodriguez, 20, of the 1500 block of Shawnee, was arrested Sunday at 10:35 a.m. on a charge of domestic battery/physical contact Bond was set at $3,000.
- Brittney J. Horn, 27, of Carbondale, was arrested Sunday at 10:57 p.m. on a charge of driving with a suspended/revoked license. Bond was set at $1,500 and Horn was released.
- Anthony R. Riley, 27, of the 800 block of North Eighth Street, was arrested Monday at 4:21 a.m. on a charge of disorderly conduct. Riley was released.
- A resident in the 1400 block of Shawnee told police her brother took some of her belongings at 8:48 p.m. Sunday.
- Sunday at 8:08 a.m., an employee at the Circle K at 2701 Broadway told police someone stole $78.02 in gasoline.
- Police responded to a report of a battery in the 2100 block of Logan Street at 9:49 p.m. Sunday.
- Monday at 2:08 a.m., a woman reported an assault at Times Square Liquors, 900 Salem Road.
- Police responded to a report that a prescription had been altered at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center at 11:15 a.m. Sunday.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Shane M. Daugherty, 31, of the 800 block of Maple Street, was arrested Sunday at 3:59 a.m. on charges of driving with a revoked license and aggravated driving under the influence with a suspended/revoked license. Bond was set at $7,500.
- John P. Powell, 27, no address listed, was arrested on a charge of failure to register as a sex offender within three days of moving to a new residence. Bond was set at $10,000.
- Police responded to a report of a stolen license plate from a vehicle parked in the 11900 block of East Beal Road at 4:29 p.m. Saturday.
- A resident in the 15600 block of East Country Meadows Road reported the theft of a chainsaw from his home at 7:17 p.m. Saturday.
- Sunday at 12:06 p.m., police responded to a report of a burglary of a residence in the 12100 block of East Hawthorne Road.
- An employee at Woodlawn Bar in Woodlawn told police a goat was loose in the area at 8:54 a.m. Saturday. After police searched for an owner, it was discovered the animal was actually a sheep.
- Jefferson Fire Protection District personnel responded to a report of a field fire at 3:23 p.m. Friday in the 13200 block of East Smith Road. Firefighters reported clear of the scene at 4:08 p.m.