MT. VERNON — —
Mt. Vernon Police Department
- A woman was taken into custody at 10:30 p.m. Tuesday following an alleged battery that occurred in the 1000 block of South 23rd Street.
- Kenneth Wright Jr., 41, of the 800 block of South 24th Street, was arrested at 11:20 a.m. Monday on a charge of domestic battery.
- Scott Cornman, 33, of the 3400 block of Nature Trail, was arrested at 12:17 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of domestic battery.
- Alpha Lee Rudd, 65, of the 1100 block of South 23rd Street, was arrested at 1:27 a.m. Tuesday on a warrant charging violation of bail bond. She posted $300 and was released.
- Allison Reed, 19, of the 800 block of Old Fairfield Road, was arrested at 5:27 a.m. Tuesday on a charge of domestic battery.
- Cedric Long, 19, of the 2700 block of Jones Street, was arrested at 10:08 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of driving while license suspended. He posted $150 bond and was released.
- Tatiana Smith, 31, of the 800 block of South 17th Street, was arrested at 11:49 p.m. Tuesday on a charge of battery. Bail was set at $1,000.
- A woman reported at 8:25 p.m. Monday hearing two gunshots outside her residence in the 800 block of South 20th Street.
- EMS was requested for a victim of an alleged battery at 6:27 a.m. Tuesday in the 1500 block of Paula Drive. The victim was taken to Good Samaritan Regional Health Center.
- An employee of a local transportation company requested an officer after two subjects left one of the company’s vehicles without paying their fare.
- A female called told police at 7:10 p.m. Tuesday that her residence in the 1500 block of Shawnee Avenue had been burglarized.
Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Jessie J. Stiff, 36, Rockford, was arrested at 2:05 p.m. Monday on a charge of driving while license suspended. Bail was set at $5,000.
- Amy Dodge, 24, Nashville, was arrested at 10:33 p.m. Monday on two charges of mob action and a single charge of battery.
- Steven W. Graham, 21, of the 1600 block of Cherry Street, was arrested at 11:11 p.m. Monday on a charge of mob action.
- Heather Barkau, 24, of the 17000 block of North Timberline Lane, was arrested at 1:32 a.m. Tuesday on four counts of mob action, and single charges of domestic battery and criminal damage to property.
- Kenneth Diez, 61, Ina, was arrested by Ina Police at 11:09 p.m. Monday on a charge of domestic battery.