- Sherry Ryan Sheryl "Sherry" Ryan, 58, of Dix, formerly of Alaska, died 11:06 p.m. Friday, May 10, 2013. She was born Jan. 22, 1955, in Seymour, Ind., the daughter of Lawrence Knott and Sandy (Groce) Knott. She was married to Ronald Ryan. Sherry was a homemaker
- Douglas Gabriel Douglas L. Gabriel, 71, of Mt. Vernon, passed away at 11 a.m. Friday, May 10, 2013, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. Arrangements are pending at Osborn Funeral Home in Dix, where friends may inquire.
- Emma Lou Pasley Emma Lou Pasley, 89, of Mt. Vernon, went to be with the Lord at 12:10 a.m. Saturday, May 11, 2013, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. She was born Sunday, Feb. 24, 1924, in Mt. Vernon, the daughter of Charles R. and Emma Louisa
Charles Green, 70 years and five months, went to be with his Lord and savior 6:15 p.m. Friday, May 10, 2013, from White Oak Rehabilitation and Health Care Center.
Floye Delap, 91, of Broughton, died 1:40 p.m. Friday, May 10, 2013, at Wabash Christian Retirement Center in Carmi.
Norma Sue Seagraves, 65, of Eldorado, died 11:56 p.m. Friday, May 10, 2013, at Ferrell Hospital in Eldorado.
Wilma F. "Dixie" Wheeler, 88, formerly of McLeansboro, passed away 5:56 a.m. Sunday, May 12, 2013, at her home in Decatur.
- Marcus Willis Marcus James Willis, 83, of McLeansboro, passed away 12:47 p.m. Thursday, May 9, 2013, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. There will be no visitation or funeral service at this time. A memorial service will be conducted at a lat
- Earline Bowlin Earline C. Bowlin, 87, of Prescott, Ariz., formerly of Mt. Vernon, passed away peacefully at home, surrounded by her family at 2:38 p.m. Saturday, May 4, 2013. She was born Monday, Feb. 22, 1926, in Spring Garden Township, Jefferson County, the daug
- Lorene Aydt Lorene C. Aydt, 88, of Mt. Vernon, died 10:25 a.m. Thursday, May 9, 2013, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon. She was born Satuday, June 7, 1924, in Dahlgren, the daughter of Gus and Agatha (Kaufman) Karcher. She married Leonard
- More Obituaries Headlines