Karl D. Price, 81, of Mt. Vernon, died 7:54 p.m. Friday, May 31, 2013, at Good Samaritan Regional Health Center in Mt. Vernon.
Irene "Grams" Oberhofter
Mrs. Irene “Grams” Oberhofer of Ashley departed this life at the Washington County Hospital in Nashville on Friday, May 31, 2013, at 11:35 p.m.
Mary E. Ksycki, 94, of Du Bois, passed away at 5 p.m. Friday, May 31, 2013, at the Friendship Manor Nursing Home in Nashville.
- Alma Wilkinson Alma (Sue) Wilkinson, 78, of Fairfield, formerly of Dix, died at 9 p.m. Friday, May 17, 2013, at Fairfield Memorial Hospital. She was born Aug. 21, 1934, in Woodlawn, the daughter of Olaf and Nellie (Fuller) Larson. On Nov. 4, 1964, in Chickasha, Okl
- Billy Campbell Billy Joe Campbell, 74, of Mt. Vernon, died 5:30 a.m. Friday, May 31, 2013, at his home in Mt. Vernon. He was born Friday, June 10, 1938, in Mt. Vernon, the son of James Robert and Imogene Jewell (Kirk) Campbell. He married Trava Jo Strain on Oct. 2
- Jean Downen Jean Downen, 69. of Wayne City, died 7:55 p.m. Thursday, May 30, 2013, at her home in Wayne City. She was born Thursday, Sept. 30, 1943, in Wayne City, the daughter of Harry "Ace" and Norma Lucille (Turner) Draper. She married Donald L. Downen on Fe
- Rolla Smith Rolla "Puppy" Smith, 82, of Wabash Christian Retirement Center in Carmi, died 12:58 p.m Wednesday, May 29, 2013, at Wabash Christian Retirement Center. Funeral services will be held noon on Saturday at Harre Funeral Home, McLeansboro. Visitation will
- Patricia Bradley Patricia Leone Bradley was born March 17, 1926, to Roger Green Webb and Ethel Elwell Webb in Mt. Vernon. She was preceded in death by her parents and sisters, Ellen Albee and Doris Baugh. She is survived by her bother, Roger Webb; and her children,
- Millie Kiselewski Mildred "Millie" Kiselewski, 90, of Waltonville, passed away 6:10 a.m. Thursday, May 30, 2013, at Mt. Vernon Countryside Manor. Millie was born Jan. 14, 1923, in Scheller. a daughter of Charles and Hattie (Barnett) Laur. She married John Kiselewski o
- Alta Tinsley Alta Mae Tinsley, 97 years, 10 months, and 13 days, of rural Mt. Vernon, passed away at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, May 29, 2013, at her home, where she was able to remain for the past three years with the help of her family and caregivers Becky, Pam, Ruth
- More Obituaries Headlines
- Karl Price