- State News
Son of Ansel Adams to speak at Peoria exhibit
PEORIA (AP) — The son of Ansel Adams will speak at the opening this month of an exhibit of the photographer's work at the Peoria Riverfront Museum.Continued ...
Union ratifies agreement with Univ. of Illinois
CHAMPAIGN (AP) — Members of the Service Employees International Union have overwhelmingly voted to ratify a contract with the University of Illinois that ended a strike by building and food service workers.Continued ...
UIC's School of Public Health celebrates 40th year
CHICAGO (AP) — The University of Illinois at Chicago's School of Public Health is celebrating its 40th anniversary.Continued ...
Federal officials warn of tax fraud
CHICAGO (AP) — Federal officials say recent arrests for alleged income tax crimes are a good reminder to the public to file taxes on time and in accordance with the law.Continued ...
Cops: Woman joined grandson in husband's killing
CHICAGO (AP) — A 64-year-old Chicago woman is being accused of playing a roll along with her grandson in the shooting death of her husband.Continued ...
Dept. of Veterans Affairs plans women's event
BELLEVILLE (AP) — The state Department of Veterans Affairs and Southwestern Illinois College are teaming up on an event for the fastest growing group of veterans: women.Continued ...
- CTA invests $20M for Green Line track improvements
- Old Collinsville cemetery signs head to museum
- Clergy members amp up support of gay marriage
- Illinois high court rules against E2 owners
- Audit finds lack of mine inspectors in Illinois
- 'One Destiny' takes stage at Lincoln Museum
- 2 businessmen convicted of fraud for claiming
- Chicagoan sentenced to life for killing teller
- ISU narrows list of candidates for new president
- Belleville diocese orders parishes to double-up
- Life sentence in killing of Curry's ex, daughter
- Chicago officials want public drinking crackdown
- Man convicted of sexually abusing child in 2008
- Police probe Salvation Army break-in in Belleville
- Son of Ansel Adams to speak at Peoria exhibit